Monday, February 4, 2013

My roommate is talking pictures of things with an old polaroid camera.

I bought a box of cap'n crunch today for $6.59.

I have kissed four different boys this semester, I think.

I have a little star-shaped stud in my nose.

On Friday I took molly with some of my friends and went to a concert. I felt really energetic and happy and life seemed really good for a little while. I didn't want to kiss anybody, and I felt really happy for everyone who was having a good time. The music was ok.

Afterwards I went with some friends to a bar. I think I prevented a fight from breaking out between my friend and this other guy but I'm not sure.

My roommate never really cleans anything and it kind of bothers me.

On Saturday I went to a party. I think it was that night that I started to realize that this "drunk crush" I have on a boy might be a sober one too and I'm angry with myself for it. I slept with him once before winter break, and apparently this happens with all the girls he sleeps with. They all end up "falling" for him or whatever.

He kissed me once at the party. I kept trying to flirt with him I think. I don't really know how to "flirt" now that I think about it.

After the party, two of my friends and I went back to campus and smoked weed out of a bubbler on a picnic table covered in frost. We got a phone call from him around 3. He broke into his history classroom and was trying to break the projector because he (somehow) thought that it was recording him and that he was going to get kicked out of school. We walked all the way to central campus to "rescue" him.

It was a fun night.

0 amusing musings:

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com