Sunday, July 7, 2013

.

Ryan's in Grand Isle. I spent last night alone for the first time in a while. I made my bed and smoked weed out the window and fell asleep with the lights on.

I'm going to have my own radio show at my school's radio station very soon.

I'm sitting on the couch at the station, there are old records with tacky cover art pinned to the wall. My favorite one is The Defranco Family's "Save The Last Dance For Me."

Someone wrote on it in blue pen "died of a cocaine overdose in '85".

All I've had to eat today is bread with biscoff spread and potato chips that I bought at a gas station last night.

I'm developing a smoker's cough and I secretly think it's kind of charming.

0 amusing musings:

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com