Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I've started shoplifting underwear from the place where I work. I don't know why I'm doing this. I've taken 4 pairs so far.

I set up a hammock in my backyard today and read oscar wilde.

The other night me, marisa, atika and my cousin elizabeth all took the train into the city to go to an album release party. Nobody except for me knew how to work the subways so I carried around a big map and everybody followed me. We bought strawberritas and drank them with straws on someone's front stoop. Then it started to rain and we smoked weed out of my little bowl under someone's awning. We watched the thunder roll in from manhattan and laughed and took pictures and felt really good.

We were drunk by the time we got to the venue, and the x's on our hands washed off easily in the rain. We bought beers. It was humid inside and I saw a lot of faces that I recognized from tumblr which was weird. I spotted megan boyle and tao lin, two of my favorite writers, and they invited me outside to smoke a joint with them. I told them I was 19 and they told me they were 21 & 22 even though I think they're in their 30's. Being in your 30's  must be weird. I like being 19.

Frankie Cosmos was playing and she was lovely and adorable, she was wearing a striped shirt and had a little bun on the top of her head. I saw her afterwards and told her I loved her set. It was such a nice night.

Chris and I are talking on tumblr because I was lonely and messaged him yesterday. He said,"I'm sorry for being so horrible to you last year"

0 amusing musings:

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com